Skip to content
We want to make sure that you burn your candles happily and safely, so please read the guidelines we've outlined for you below. Follow these tips to help ensure optimal results when burning your Guidotti candles:
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F.
- Keep candles in a cool and dry environment.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Burn candles for 3–4 hours at a time.
- Allow your candles to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge.
- Trim the wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend keeping the wick 1/4" in length.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans, or air currents.
- The lid is decorative and not to be used as a snuffer.
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.